Dynamic Sport Performance
In-service Seminars for Medical Clinicians
The Use of Kettlebells for Rehab and Sport Performance
Dynamic Sport Performance (“DSP”) is excited to now offer a program to learn the powerful benefits of using kettlebells to help your clients reduce pain and regain their joy of moving!
Seminars are designed to highlight the fundamentals of kettlebell training and will include:
- A solid understanding of how kettlebell training can help your clients and your practice
- Hands-on-training from the certified DSP staff. You will feel the iron in your hand and receive the knowledge to properly perform key kettlebell movements.
- You will come away with the knowledge of how to properly instruct your clients.
- How to utilize the seven Functional Movement System screens including regressions and progressions for clients
- How to incorporate sport-specific kettlebell movements into your training program for athletes (and we are all athletes!)
- The importance of functional fitness for all ages and ability levels and how the kettlebell is a powerful tool for eliminating clients’ perceived fragility.
- Exercise technique and creative ideas to build functional strength and whole body stability
- Programming ideas for group and personal training
Option 1 – One-day Program:
This is a convenient and effective way to introduce the kettlebell protocol to your staff. One-day intensive program that can be conducted at your clinic or at our studio. Program can be taught to up to 10 individuals DSP staff supplies equipment.
Option 2 – Seven-week Program:
This option provides an opportunity to deepen your staff’s understanding of the kettlebell exercises. The DSP staff will come to your clinic once a week for a one-hour session. The program can be taught to up to 10 individuals, weekly. DSP staff supplies equipment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for your practice.
Kettlebells for the Rehab Specialist
November 18th 9 AM – 5 PM @ Dynamic Sport Performance (early bird discount 9/29)
Darius Gilbert has been established as Dynamic Sport Performance’s Owner for over 10 years and has developed a proven formula for success in coaching athletes across multiple sports. He has provided athletes with the strength and performance programs necessary to excel in their sports, while building a foundation of functional movement to prevent injury. Consulting services with Darius can help your business by developing strategies to expand your client base and your brand, as well as developing programming to assist with training your clientele. Consulting services may consist of in-person meetings as well as phone and email services.
MORE ABOUT DSP
As the leader of Sports Performance Training in the Washington Metro area, Dynamic Sport Performance offers an innovative, efficacious, and personal approach to training. Each client, whether they are an athlete or not, are assessed and then trained to master basic human movements. With that foundation in place, competitive-athlete-clients are then trained in sport-performance movements to enhance force production and absorption. Clients become powerful, healthy, and develop a joy of taking care of their bodies.
The DSP staff is a recognized national leader in the use of kettlebells for the enhancement of sport-performance training, strength-training, and functional movement for athletes and non-athletes. Clients range in age between nine and 69. Staff members are certified in Functional Movement Systems and the use of kettle bells and bring with them a strong sense of teamwork, passion, and desire to help clients achieve their goals.
The unique program includes instruction in movement training, injury reduction and rehabilitation, linear and lateral speed techniques, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper functional strength training, and energy system conditioning, and emotional conditioning.