Ketttlebells for the Performance Specialist
November 2nd, 2018
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Seminars are designed to highlight the fundamentals of kettlebell training and will include:
* A solid understanding of how kettlebell training can help your clients and your practice
* Hands-on-training from the certified DSP staff. You will feel the iron in your hand and receive the knowledge to properly perform key kettlebell movements.
* You will come away with the knowledge of how to properly instruct your clients.
* How to utilize the seven Functional Movement System screens including regressions and progressions for clients
* How to incorporate sport-specific kettlebell movements into your training program for athletes (and we are all athletes!)
* The importance of functional fitness for all ages and ability levels and how the kettlebell is a powerful tool for eliminating clients’ perceived fragility.
* Exercise technique and creative ideas to build functional strength and whole body stability
* Programming ideas for group and personal training
* Programming for shoulder, hip, knee and ankle
* Each attendee will receive DSP’s 44 Week Kettlebell Performance Program (for athletes and fitness clients)
* Access to our exercise library with demonstrations of all of the exercises in the 44 Week Program