Dynamic Sport Performance Certified Coach Workshop
Become one of the 1st DSP Kettlebells for Sport Performance Certified Coaches!
Elevate your coaching potential Using the #1 training system for building strong, fast, explosive, and resilient athletes!
DSP has hosted the Kettlebells for Sport Performance Workshop for athletes and coaches from all around the world.
DSPCC was created to teach trainers, coaches and athletes how to train to maximize one’s performance and / or coaching capabilities.
Our goal is to provide continuing education, support and leadership for anyone passionate about getting results.
Who is it for?
Motivated individuals seeking a deeper understanding of how to program explosive strength, speed, power, and muscular endurance.
Passionate coaches looking to empower their clientele
Athletes looking to supercharge their game
“In short, as a DSPCC you will not only be able to make your athletes faster and stronger…they will understand why and how you did it.”
What it’s not
Status quo seminar that is lecture heavy
All theory with little application
Our goal is to learn by doing, so you feel what the buzz is all about
Note from the Founder – Coach Darius
￼”I know how it feels to work your butt in a training program that doesn’t work. Too many coaches are teaching old and outdated training programs that completely miss the mark when it comes to building explosive athleticism. I feel bad for athletes and coaches that rely on those who haven’t figured out how to truly build too notch athletes. Well I am Happy to say that today is your lucky day!”
“If you’re ready to be known as one of the best performance coaches in your area- then you have to attend the 1st ever DSP Kettlebells for Sport Performance Coaching Certification!”
DSPCC Workshop Outline May 7th – 8th
8:00 AM – 8:15 AM Introductions
8:15 AM – 8:30 AM Preferred Training Concepts
8:30 AM – 8:45 AM Why DSP Champions the Kettlebell
8:45 AM – 9:45 AM Coaching up the FMS
9:45 AM – 10:00 AM Break
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM The Importance of Program Design
10:45AM – 11:45 AM Coaching up the Activation Phase
11:45 AM- 12:45 AM Lunch at The Great Escape
12:45 AM- 1:00 Q & A
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Coaching up the Dynamic Warmup
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Coaching up the Explosive Phase
3:00 PM – 2:45 PM Group Workout # 1
3:45 PM – 4:00 PM Q + A
8:00 AM – 8:45 AM Group Activation Workout/ 3 Foot Position Training
8:45 AM – 9:45 AM Coaching up the POWER Phase
9:45 AM – 10:00 AM Break
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Coaching up the STRENGTH Phase
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM Q & A / TGU Testing
11:45 AM – 12:45 AM Lunch at The Great Escape
12:45 AM – 1:00 AM Conditioning Basics for Athletes
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Coaching up the STRENGTH ENDURANCE Phase.
2:00 PM – 2:45 PM DSPCC Business Solutions
2:45 PM – 3:30 PM Written Exam
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM DSPCC Grad Workout!
With your registration comes access to the DSP Kettlebells for Sport Performance Manual. A 50-Question multiple choice written exam has been comprised based on the book. Ultimately, we want you to have a clear understanding of the DSPCC methodologies from programming to practical components. All Coaches must pass a written and technique coaching an exam to receive their certification.
Seminars are designed to highlight the fundamentals of kettlebell training and will include:
* A solid understanding of how kettlebell training can help your clients and your practice
* Hands-on-training from the certified DSP staff. You will feel the iron in your hand and receive the knowledge to properly perform key kettlebell movements.
* You will come away with the knowledge of how to properly instruct your clients.
* How to utilize the seven Functional Movement System screens including regressions and progressions for clients
* How to incorporate sport-specific kettlebell movements into your training program for athletes (and we are all athletes!)
* The importance of functional fitness for all ages and ability levels and how the kettlebell is a powerful tool for eliminating clients’ perceived fragility.
* Exercise technique and creative ideas to build functional strength and whole body stability
* Programming ideas for group and personal training
* Programming for shoulder, hip, knee and ankle
* Each attendee will receive DSP’s 44 Week Kettlebell Performance Program (for athletes and fitness clients)
* Access to our exercise library with demonstrations of all of the exercises in the 44 Week Program
Regular price for the seminar is $999.