Registration for our Summer Athletic Performance Programs now open!
Registration for our Spring Athletic Performance Program (May 15th – July 29th) and our Speed and Agility Camps (June 26th – August 1st) are now open! Sign up today to reserve a spot!
As the leaders of Sports Performance Training in the Washington Metro area, Dynamic Sport Performance offers an innovative approach to training – building on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual goals. Our unique program includes instruction in movement training, injury reduction and rehabilitation, linear and lateral speed techniques, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper functional strength training and energy system conditioning. Athletes are closely supervised as the coach takes them through an intense 75 workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety.
The workout consists of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on basic and proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. The groups are kept small, no more than 10 per group, to allow maximum individual attention.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
Summer 2017 Athletic Performance Programs Schedule
Speed & Agility Camp
(June 26th – August 1st)
Advanced Athletic Performance Program 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM (M – Th)
(2 + years of training experience)
Advanced Athletic Performance Program 11:00 PM – 12:15 PM (M – Th)
(12 years or older)
Athletic Performance Program
(May 15th – July 29th)
2 Day Athletic Performance Program 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM (M or W)
(Middle School + Junior High School)
2 Day Athletic Performance Program 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM (T or Th)
(Junior High School + High School)
No training July 3rd and 4th
Contact Darius Gilbert at dgil05 @me.com if you have any questions.