DSP WINTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE PROGRAM NOV 25TH – FEB 15TH
As the leaders of Sports Performance Training in the Washington Metro area, Dynamic Sport Performance offers an innovative approach to training – building on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual goals. Our unique program includes instruction in movement training, injury reduction and rehabilitation, linear and lateral speed techniques, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper functional strength training and energy system conditioning. Athletes are closely supervised as the coach takes them through an intense 75 workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety.
The workout consists of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on basic and proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. The groups are kept small, to allomum individual attention.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
Group 1: M + W @ 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM
Group 2: T + Th @ 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM
Group 3: M + W @ 5:15 PM – 6:30 PM
Group 4: M + W or T + Th (any time); S @ 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM
Those training 3x per week will meet on Saturday’s from 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM
2x Per Week Cost: $1090.00
3x Per Week Cost: $1400
10 Session Punch Card Cost: $600 (until 10/19/19)